- WRKC Kicks off their 2018 SeasonPosted 1 week ago
- 2018 Spring UpdatePosted 2 weeks ago
- UPDATE:The Countdown to Racing is OnPosted 3 months ago
- RESULTS: WRKC AGM and Executive ElectionPosted 3 months ago
- 2017 BanquetPosted 5 months ago
- Track Rental GuidelinesPosted 10 months ago
- Canadian Karting News Honours the Waterloo Regional Kart ClubPosted 4 years ago
Below you can find PDF Forms for the 2018 race season and Documents regarding WRKC and karting.
2018 WRKC Membership Package – NEW !
WRKC Pre – Tech Form – updated version for 2017
Simpson Snell SA2015 Voyager 2 Helmet Recall – please review if you have a Simpson Helmet
Policy and Procedures for Protests – Please refer to updated Bulletins regarding Protests for 2016 in the Rules & Regulations section below
WRKC Return to Racing after Injury form – this form should be completed by physician after an injury has been sustained to ensure it is safe for the karter to return to active racing
ASN Medical Form – for 50 and over – updated for 2016. NOTE: You do NOT require a stress test for a club license, only a national competition license.
ASN Medical Self Declaration Form – included in membership package, to be completed by all members yearly
ASN Parental Consent Form – included in membership pkg
RULES and REGULATIONS
2017 Bulletin 1 – Wheels and tires clarification
NEW – the following 3 Bulletins have been added to clarify the rule book and are effective immediately for the 2016 racing season
2016 Bulletin 1 – Protests Section 8.4
2016 Bulletin 2 – Protests Section 8.7 – Point 4
2016 Bulletin 3 – Technical Inspection Procedures Section 44.1 – Point 8
Flamboro Track Layout – new for 2015
Student Community Hours – updated for 2016