- WRKC Kicks off their 2018 SeasonPosted 1 week ago
- 2018 Spring UpdatePosted 2 weeks ago
- UPDATE:The Countdown to Racing is OnPosted 3 months ago
- RESULTS: WRKC AGM and Executive ElectionPosted 3 months ago
- 2017 BanquetPosted 5 months ago
- Track Rental GuidelinesPosted 10 months ago
- Canadian Karting News Honours the Waterloo Regional Kart ClubPosted 4 years ago
The Mission of the WRKC is to promote the exciting sport of 4-cycle Kart Racing for the entire family in a safe and fun environment. Through sponsorship’s and our dedicated team of volunteers we strive to offer our members an affordable ” Thrill of a Lifetime “.
Typical Race Day
6:00 am – gates open….trailers start arriving
7:00 am – registration and pre-tech open
8:00 am – registration closes
8:00 am – practice commences ( 2 for each class )
9:30 am – driver’s meeting
9:45 am – racing starts ( 3 races for each class )
2:00 pm – racing ends
2:00 pm – 3:00pm – post-tech , trophy presentations
The Waterloo Regional Kart Club Board extends a hearty welcome all competitors, their families and friends to all our events. We trust your visit will be an enjoyable and rewarding experience. We invite you to become involved in “your” Club by taking an active role in assisting with Club events. Races are made possible because of our many Sponsors. Please reward them by using their products or services whenever possible. Without their generous support, your race day fees would without a doubt be more costly. Visit our Sponsors page to view our many sponsors for the current race season. For more information feel free to contact any of the Executive members found on the Executive page of this website. Thank you for visiting and have a Great Day!
Visit the Contact page for directions to WRKC’s home track – Flamboro Speedway.