Oktoberfest 2020 is our next and final event of 2020. We would like to thank our event sponsor T.Weber Co. Ltd !
Our business involves a wide range of services including asphalt paving, asphalt repairs, oil undercoating and snow plowing.
Our expertise in asphalt work ranges from residential driveway paving and repairs to large scale commercial paving projects. No jobs are too big or too small. Please call for our FREE inspection and recommendations on seal coating as well as driveway repairs or other maintenance needs.
We have just added a Briggs Cadet class to the event, updated entry form in the below link. If you have already registered for Cadet and want to move to the Briggs Cadet, please email [email protected] and we’ll get you registered in right class for the event. We are accepting registrations via mail or delivered to the track on practice day, Friday Oct. 9th or on event day.
We are also collecting door prizes for the event, we would like to see every driver get a door prize.
Oktoberfest Practice – Friday Oct 9th 3pm to 6:30pm with controlled classes
We would again like to remind everyone of some of the changes to our normal race day structure.
- Please park in every other pit pad to assist with physical distancing
- Yearly waivers for driver and race team – Please sign and submit a one time waiver that will cover the full 2020 race year and hand in to registration. This includes the full family/crew on site. Please write kart # and class at the top of the sheet. Member Waivers Minor Waiver
- Please do not invite additional spectators at this time.
Official COVID19 protocols are attached, please print a copy and read. A printable race order is also available to print at home and have at your trailer. If you find you find yourself parked in an area that does not allow you to hear the loud speakers well, we also broadcast across FM channel 100.3.
The Pre-Tech form is available for download. Limited copies will be available at the registration bin. You must complete a new pre-tech form each race day and submit to the pre-tech pit stall (located across from the registration bin)
SPEC GAS STATION *** 91 OCTANE ONLY ***
The ESSO station located on the North side of hwy 5 approximately 2 KM east of Hwy 8 & Hwy 5 intersection. To return to the track proceed North on either Westover Rd. or Middletown Rd. to 5th Concession Rd and then turn right (east)
Oktoberfest Race Schedule – note the later starting time!
- 7:00 am – gates open….trailers start arriving
- 7:30am – registration and pre-tech open
- 8:45 am – registration closes
- 9:00 am –Drivers Meeting – registration bin/podium
- 9:15 – Practice sessions ( 1 for each class )
- 10:30 am – Qualifying
- Lunch Break
- Pre-Final and Final Feature Races
- Trophy presentations and awards