It’s that time of year that we gather to complete some necessary maintenance activities around the track and grounds. This year’s cleanup day will be Saturday, October 27th starting at 9:30am, rain or shine.
We are compiling a to-do list and Steve Adams has graciously offered to head this up for us. If you have a few hours to spare, stop by to lend a hand.
Contact Gary for more information ([email protected])
General job list includes;
- Maintenance of blowers
- Taking down all speakers, noting any that may need service or repairs
- Checking and cleaning out catch basins
- Taking down all signage and storing them in the bin
- Cleaning and organizing the bin
- Remove any liquids from the bin that could freeze
- Taking all scale components for service
- Making sure trailer and barriers are packed well