Track Cleanup Day – Oct. 27th
It’s that time of year that we gather to complete some necessary maintenance activities around the track and grounds. This year’s cleanup day will be Saturday, October 27th starting at 9:30am, rain or shine.
We are compiling a to-do list and Steve Adams has graciously offered to head this up for us. If you have a few hours to spare, stop by to lend a hand.
Contact Gary for more information ([email protected])
General job list includes;
- Maintenance of blowers
- Taking down all speakers, noting any that may need service or repairs
- Checking and cleaning out catch basins
- Taking down all signage and storing them in the bin
- Cleaning and organizing the bin
- Remove any liquids from the bin that could freeze
- Taking all scale components for service
- Making sure trailer and barriers are packed well