- RESULTS: WRKC AGM and Executive ElectionPosted 1 week ago
- WRKC Swap Meet and Trade ShowPosted 3 weeks ago
- 2017 BanquetPosted 2 months ago
- 36th Annual Oktoberfest ReviewPosted 4 months ago
- Track Rental GuidelinesPosted 7 months ago
- 2017 WRKC ExecutivePosted 1 year ago
- Canadian Karting News Honours the Waterloo Regional Kart ClubPosted 4 years ago
RESULTS: WRKC AGM and Executive Election
Just a quick recap of today’s meeting;
We would like to thank all the people that took the time to come out on this cold morning and show their continued support for this club. We had a strong turnout that speaks volumes to us.
ByLaw #4 has been voted and accepted by the membership.
We want to thank all 15 people that put their names in for Director and announce the following 5 have been voted in by the membership;
The 2018 WRKC Executive Team
Christine Dryden – Treasurer
Todd Alger – assumes Past President
Thanks again to our departing 2017 Executive for their hard work and countless hours dedicated to this club over the last year and some 2 years or more.
Stay tuned for updates in the coming weeks for the 2018 racing schedule, Sponsor openings, coming events and more.