- Double Header Weekend – May 27/28Posted 2 weeks ago
- Race Order – May 13thPosted 2 weeks ago
- Spring UpdatePosted 2 months ago
- 2017 WRKC ExecutivePosted 8 months ago
- Canadian Karting News Honours the Waterloo Regional Kart ClubPosted 3 years ago
We have 107 registered karts for the 2017 season ! Kart numbers will no longer be held from previous seasons and assigned based on availability.
Note: Race 1 has been rescheduled to Sunday May 28th with a double header weekend ! Both events will be in Heat format and the Sunday schedule will be 1 hour later than the normal Saturday start times.
* Sr Medium will be the combined class for the 2017 season