Why we are the World’s Best fire starter:
Qwick Wick is the only fire starter that will burn for 30 minutes with an 8–10-inch flame and is guaranteed to start your campfire, firepit, wood stove or fireplace with out the need for kindling or newspaper!
But wait we’re not done yet, it will also light when wet and withstand winds up to 50km/hr. Our unique all-natural wax allows for a 30-minute burn time and the wood shavings give the fire starter an industry higher temperature point for the duration of the burn. This combination produces the world’s best fire starter.
Qwick Wick is Proud to Support Racing in Canada
The Qwick Wick team has been long-time fans of racing, specifically NASCAR. To further connect with loyal racing and outdoor enthusiasts Qwick Wick became the Official Fire Starter of the NASCAR Pinty’s Series and NASCAR Whelen Euro Series in 2020.
We are currently partnered with elite pro and up-and-coming drivers, riders, teams, racing series, racetracks and motorsport media.
Qwick Wick Wearables
Through our partner Epic Racewear we are now offering a collection of Qwick Wick wearables that currently include T-Shirts, Ladies Tank Tops, Crew Neck Sweaters
Printable Race Order – please note that we will be running Heats formal and reverse direction (weather permitting)
Revised Procedures, Waivers & Forms We would also highlight some of the changes to our normal race day structure.
- Please park in every other pit pad to assist with physical distancing
- Parking Map
- Yearly waivers for driver and race team – Please sign and submit a one time waiver that will cover the full 2021 race year and hand in to registration. This includes the full family/crew on site. Please write kart # and class at the top of the sheet.
- Member Waivers
- Minor Waiver
The Pre-Tech form is available for download. Limited copies will be available at the registration bin. You must complete a new pre-tech form each race day and submit to the pre-tech pit stall (located across from the registration bin)
NOTE: Briggs 2021 206 Canadian Rules are now available on the WRKC website under the documents tab
SPEC GAS STATION *** 91 OCTANE ONLY ***The ESSO station located on the North side of hwy 5 approximately 2 KM east of Hwy 8 & Hwy 5 intersection. To return to the track proceed North on either Westover Rd. or Middletown Rd. to 5th Concession Rd and then turn right (east)
Daily Race Schedule
- 6:30 am – gates open….trailers start arriving
- 7:00 am – registration and pre-tech open
- 8:00 am – registration closes
- 8:00 am – practice commences ( 2 for each class )
- 9:30 am – driver’s meeting
- 9:45 am – racing starts ( qualifying format or heats format)
- 2:00 pm – racing ends
- 2:00 pm – 3:00pm – post-tech , trophy presentations
Entry fees – $65.00 per registered WRKC member, $85.00 per non
member. Payment for this is Cash Or Chq Only please.