Race #1 Newsletter
Race # 1 is sponsored by Expressway Trucks. Expressway Trucks is Southwestern Ontario’s leading truck sales and service provider with locations in Ayr (Waterloo), London, and Windsor. If you are looking for the ultimate truck, come see the truck experts at Expressway Trucks. We give you the complete package of sales and service with our trained parts and sales staff and factory trained technicians. We have a large selection of trucks available and we can also custom fit you into a new Volvo or Hino truck. Complete leasing and financing services are available.
Expressway Trucks Waterloo is an authorized full-line Volvo and Hino trucks dealership. We offer Volvo and Hino sales, parts and service. We are also a Di-Mond trailer dealer. All of our locations specialize in the service and repair of all makes of medium duty trucks, heavy duty trucks, and trailers.
Overview of Expressway Trucks Waterloo:
· Authorized Volvo & Hino Dealer
· Authorized Di-Mond Trailers Dealer
· Sales Department – New & Used Truck Sales
· Express Lease Full Service Leasing & Rentals
· Vanguard Trailer Parts & All Makes Trailer Parts
· Trailer Repairs
· 24 Mechanical Bays
· State of the Art Diagnostic Equipment and Specialty Tools
· Full Body Shop & Driveline Centre
· Alignment Equipment
· MTO Safety Facility
· Emissions Testing
· Quick Lube
· Parts Department & Parts Showroom
· Parts Delivery (including Saturdays)
· Two Other Hino Dealers & All-Make Repair Facilities to Serve You in London & Windsor
To learn more about Expressway Trucks and what we can offer you, please contact us at:
2943 Cedar Creek Road
Email: [email protected]
A printable race order is also available to print. If you find you find yourself parked in an area that does not allow you to hear the loud speakers well, we also broadcast across FM channel 100.3.
A reminder that Hamilton is still in stage 1 of re-opening. By-Law could show up at any time and could shut down the racing if they don’t like what they see.
Masks are strongly recommended by the WRKC when you are not at your trailer, and please remember to respect physical distancing protocols.
Please Note: No Spectators are
permitted at this time!
We would also highlight some of the changes to our normal race day structure.
- Please park in every other pit pad to assist with physical distancing
- Parking Map
- Yearly waivers for driver and race team – Please sign and submit a one time waiver that will cover the full 2021 race year and hand in to registration. This incl includes the full family/crew on site. Please write kart # and class at the top of the sheet.
- Member Waivers
- Minor Waiver
- Please do not invite additional spectators at this time.
Official COVID19 protocols are attached, please print a copy and read.
The Pre-Tech form is available for download. Limited copies will be available at the registration bin. You must complete a new pre-tech form each race day and submit to the pre-tech pit stall (located across from the registration bin)
Yearly waivers for driver and race team – Please sign and submit a one time waiver that will cover the full 2021 race year and hand in to registration. This includes the full family/crew on site. Please write kart # and class at the top of the sheet.
Revised Parking Procedures
Please note, if all personal vehicles could park outside the pit gate. This will help minimize the congestion in the pit area.
Click on image below to download/print a larger version.
The ESSO station located on the North side of hwy 5 approximately 2 KM east of Hwy 8 & Hwy 5 intersection. To return to the track proceed North on either Westover Rd. or Middletown Rd. to 5th Concession Rd and then turn right (east)
Daily Race Schedule
- 6:30 am – gates open….trailers start arriving
- 7:00 am – registration and pre-tech open
- 8:00 am – registration closes
- 8:00 am – practice commences ( 2 for each class )
- 9:30 am – driver’s meeting
- 9:45 am – racing starts ( qualifying format or heats format)
- 2:00 pm – racing ends
- 2:00 pm – 3:00pm – post-tech , trophy presentations
Entry fees – $65.00 per registered WRKC member, $85.00 per non