Our final season race is sponsored by Walker Machinery a new supporter of our club !
Walker Machinery has developed a reputation as a reliable provider of new and used metal cutting equipment that meet high quality standards. Their equipment includes both horizontal and vertical boring mills to suit your specific needs.
They also provide professional and friendly customer service to address all of your metal cutting needs, including answering any inquiries you may have about their equipment or accessories.
With over two decades of refining their expertise, they can guarantee that they can provide the service to match their cutting-edge European machine technology.
We have confirmed that we meet the Ontario requirements of a recreation sporting event that falls under the previous limits of events or gatherings held in staffed businesses and facilities. Our final 2 scheduled racing events will continue as planned at this time. We would again like to remind everyone of some of the changes to our normal race day structure.
- Please park in every other pit pad to assist with physical distancing
- Yearly waivers for driver and race team – Please sign and submit a one time waiver that will cover the full 2020 race year and hand in to registration. This incl includes the full family/crew on site. Please write kart # and class at the top of the sheet. Member Waivers Minor Waiver
- Please do not invite additional spectators at this time.
Official COVID19 protocols are attached, please print a copy and read. A printable race order is also available to print at home and have at your trailer. If you find you find yourself parked in an area that does not allow you to hear the loud speakers well, we also broadcast across FM channel 100.3.
The Pre-Tech form is available for download. Limited copies will be available at the registration bin. You must complete a new pre-tech form each race day and submit to the pre-tech pit stall (located across from the registration bin)
SPEC GAS STATION *** 91 OCTANE ONLY ***
The ESSO station located on the North side of hwy 5 approximately 2 KM east of Hwy 8 & Hwy 5 intersection. To return to the track proceed North on either Westover Rd. or Middletown Rd. to 5th Concession Rd and then turn right (east)
Daily Race Schedule
- 6:30 am – gates open….trailers start arriving
- 7:00 am – registration and pre-tech open
- 8:00 am – registration closes
- 8:00 am – practice commences ( 2 for each class )
- 9:30 am – driver’s meeting
- 9:45 am – racing starts ( qualifying format or heats format)
- 2:00 pm – racing ends
- 2:00 pm – 3:00pm – post-tech , trophy presentations
Entry fees – $60.00 per registered WRKC member, $80.00 per non member.
Don’t forget to register for our annual Oktoberfest Grand Prix – see the Oktoberfest post