- WRKC 2018 Event – Great Wolf Lodge !Posted 1 month ago
- UPDATE:The Countdown to Racing is OnPosted 2 months ago
- RESULTS: WRKC AGM and Executive ElectionPosted 2 months ago
- 2017 BanquetPosted 4 months ago
- 36th Annual Oktoberfest ReviewPosted 5 months ago
- Track Rental GuidelinesPosted 9 months ago
- Canadian Karting News Honours the Waterloo Regional Kart ClubPosted 4 years ago
Race Order – Sept 23rd
Our final season race is sponsored by iLLuma-Drive…yes that is twice ! We hope Derek Hopkins will be onsite this race to share information on his interesting business and we can personally thank him for stepping up to fill the last 2 Race Day Sponsor slots.
iLLUMA-Drive is a DC energy company that plans to reinvent both the home and workplace use of DC power through our unique solutions– Smart DC power and Energy Storage. We do this by reinventing the way devices are powered and controlled by centralizing the DC power and providing smart control along with intelligent Energy Storage Solutions.
Printable Race Order
Oktoberfest entry forms will be available for download but the early bird offer with free T-Shirt has expired. Entry fees will be $85.00 and you can also pre-register for the Friday night practice at $35.00 Door prizes are now being accepted and can be handed in at the Collison trailer or the Retail Design Group trailer. Don’t worry, we will have extra T-Shirts on hand to purchase !
There is still Oktoberfest ad space available, please see Christine Dryden at registration or in the tower during the race day. All ads must be in by Sunday Sept 24th !
Please see the election update on the website home page.
Banquet Tickets are available from Debbie Collison at the Collison Race trailer all day !