- Attention all Briggs Racers !Posted 1 day ago
- Race #9 – Night Race July 20thPosted 1 day ago
- kartSTART coming to Flamboro SpeedwayPosted 1 week ago
- Race #6 – To Be RescheduledPosted 4 weeks ago
- Race Report – Race #4Posted 1 month ago
- CKN Summer Tour SpecialPosted 2 months ago
- Track Rental GuidelinesPosted 3 months ago
- WRKC Kicks off their 2018 SeasonPosted 3 months ago
- RESULTS: WRKC AGM and Executive ElectionPosted 6 months ago
- 2017 BanquetPosted 8 months ago
Race Order – June 24th
Race Day #6 is sponsored by Jelley & Sons Contracting. Lance Jelley is a new WRKC member with a Cadet racer. Thanks for your support Lance !
Established in 1980, R.E. Jelley & sons has proudly serviced the GTA & GHA in both residential and commercial capacities.
Specializing in tight space excavations, RE Jelley & Sons gets it done right the first time. Whether it is small scale driveway repair, trenching well lines, or proper execution of any size pool, this family delivers.
R.E. Jelley & Sons can also assist with your hardscape design and build. With nearly 40 years of experience in creating the back yard oasis and adding value to your property, the options are endless. The expertise with armoured stone, water features, interlock and pattern concrete provides the home or business owner with a unique, eye catching design.
It’s also REVERSE Day ! There will be 2 practice sessions and we will be taking some extra time with our Jr racers to be sure they understand the track configuration.
Just a reminder that FIRST 2 PIT stalls next to the tech area (directly across from registration bin) are reserved weekly for our Race Day Sponsor and our WRKC Tech Lead. Please leave these 2 stalls open ! Thank you for your co-operation !