- Annual Track Cleanup Day – Saturday Oct 28Posted 4 weeks ago
- 36th Annual Oktoberfest ReviewPosted 1 month ago
- 2017 BanquetPosted 2 months ago
- WRKC Executive Election UpdatePosted 2 months ago
- Track Rental GuidelinesPosted 5 months ago
- 2017 WRKC ExecutivePosted 1 year ago
- Canadian Karting News Honours the Waterloo Regional Kart ClubPosted 4 years ago
Double Header Weekend – May 27/28
We did manage to get the first race in the books May 13th in dry conditions with 84 entries starting our 2017 racing season off.
We have rescheduled the postponed Race 1 to a much warmer and hopefully drier Sunday May 28th. That makes it a WRKC double header weekend !
Race #3, sponsored by Rankin’s Septic Pumping will be on Saturday May 27th – pit gates open at 6:30 and registration opens at 7:00am !
Rescheduled Race #1, sponsored by Northside Trophies will be on Sunday May 28th – pit gates open at 7:30 and registration opens at 8:00am (1 hour later then a normal race day).
Both events will be in heat format. 1st heat starting position is random computer generated. 2nd heat is inverted starting order from heat #1. All rookies (noted by an -x on their name) will be forced to the back for both heats. Points are awarded on finishing position in first 2 heats. Final race starting order is determined by accumulated points. Rookies will earn their starting spot for the final heat and will not be forced to the back.
A reminder to all WRKC members and pit crew that all pit stalls be left cleaner than how you found it. Do not leave garbage behind, that includes tie straps to tires. Take it with you and have it disposed of properly. Please and thank you !